Get to Know Us:
Kiernan Trebach LLP is a Civil Litigation Defense Law Firm. Our mission is focused on a slow and sustainable growth process to create a diverse working environment while remaining sensitive to the needs of our employees and their families. Kiernan Trebach has become respected for our effective defense of clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies to individuals and small business owners. We take pride in knowing our clients, understanding what they want, and exceeding their expectations.
Kiernan Trebach LLP is seeking a new Attorney in Medical Malpractice Defense to join our team. Your role will be to defend a variety of Medical Malpractice matters in our growing Boston, MA and/or Hartford, CT practice.
Defend a Variety of Medical Malpractice Defense matters as well as:
- General Liability
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant experience and the following credentials/skills:
- Doctorate Degree
- Experience with Medical Malpractice Defense.
- Experience with Insurance Defense clients is preferred.
- Experience writing motions and other legal memoranda, summarizing depositions and trial preparation is preferred.
- The ability to work independently from suit inception to settlement/trial is preferred.
Required Education & Licensure:
- Active Massachusetts Bar License (Required).
- Active Connecticut/Rhode Island Bar, and/or ability to transfer UBE scores (Preferred).
- Being able to waive into the CT/RI Bar and having multiple bars is ideal, however, we are willing to consider candidates with only one bar.
Benefits for Full-Time:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flex Spending Program
**Kiernan Trebach LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, ethnic background, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability or genetic information.**