Get to Know Us:
Kiernan Trebach LLP is a Civil Litigation Defense Firm that represents clients on a national basis and maintains sixteen offices in nine states plus the District of Columbia, with local presence in several others. The firm’s expertise is frequently brought to bear in limiting exposure in major cases throughout the country. The wide-ranging bar admissions of our lawyers, and our experience as regional and national counsel to Fortune 100 and 500 companies position Kiernan Trebach to provide directed and consistent representation on a regional or national basis. Our practice is devoted exclusively to the representation of corporations, insurers, and self-insureds in the defense of litigated matters.
Kiernan Trebach LLP is seeking an Of Counsel or Partner Attorney with 5+ years of experience defending a variety of Civil matters to join our growing team in the Fort Lauderdale, FL office.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience defending a variety of Civil Litigation matters, including:
- General Liability
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Experience with Insurance Defense clients is a plus.
- Experience writing motions and other legal memoranda, summarizing depositions and trial preparation is preferred.
- The ability to work independently from suit inception to settlement/trial is preferred.
Required Education & Licensure:
- Active Florida Bar License (Required).
- Active Washington, DC Bar Licensure, and/or ability to transfer UBE scores (Preferred).
- Being able to waive into the DC Bar and having multiple bars is ideal, however, we are willing to consider candidates with only one bar.
Benefits for Full-Time:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Life an AD&D Insurance
- Flex Spending Program
**Kiernan Trebach LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, ethnic background, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability or genetic information.**