40 Exchange Place Suite 1600
New York, NY 10005
Phone: (212) 268-7535
Fax: (212) 268-4965
Our New York City office is located at 40 Exchange Place, formerly known as the Lord’s Court Building, was completed in 1893 by the architect John Townsend Williams. The building is currently a hub for innovation in the heart of the Financial District of Lower Manhattan, and served as the Headquarters for the New York Stock Exchange from 1856 to 1865. The historic 20-story building has been renovated and re-imagined as the state-of-the-art workplace it is today and enjoys the numerous transportations connections serving Wall Street and the wider Financial District as well as a wide range of dining and retail options.
SUBWAYS NEAR US: 2, 3, 4, 5 TO WALL STREET
N, R, 1 TO RECTOR STREET
J, Z TO BROAD STREET
From Penn Station: Get on FDR Dr from W 34th St. Follow FDR Dr to South St. Take exit 1 from FDR Dr/S St Viaduct. Follow Broad St to S William St.